INSET Days 2017/18
Friday 1st September
Friday 20th October
Wednesday 3rd January
Thursday 4th January
Friday 5th January
Welcome to EPAT's website.
EPAT is a cross-phase ‘Starter Trust’, providing high quality educational provision, standards and outcomes in local schools. It was formed on 1st February 2017, through a collaborative partnership between The Eastwood Academy (a secondary converter academy) and Bournemouth Park Primary School (a maintained primary school).
The principal reasons for establishing EPAT was to:
- Form strong, collaborative partnerships with other local schools.
- Improve educational provision, standards and outcomes in local schools.
- Improve the transition from primary to secondary education.
- Improve recruitment, professional development and career opportunities for staff.
- Centralise business services, procurement and administrative functions, thereby generating efficiencies and economies of scale.
The individual academies that constitute EPAT have a strong track record of academic performance and school improvement.
EPAT is also the hub for the Southend West School Sports Partnership (SWSSP) which provides specialist sporting services, provision and expertise to 54 schools.
If you would like to find out more about EPAT, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Mr. N. Houchen
Chief Executive Officer